05 December, 2008

My new boyfriend...90210 stye :)

So any 90210 fans? Guess who I ran into in LA? STEVE from 90210!!! I was loving life! He was so so nice and fun to talk to! I was on the phone with Karlee and I saw him sit down in my terminal to go to SLC. I said to her "Oh my gosh, should I go talk to him?" She was like "Um, Im kinda shy, so I wouldn't, but you totally should." You know he snapped this photo of us!


So I got off the phone and went and sat by him. "Um, sorry to bug you but are you Steve from 90210?" He's all "Yes, I used to be". Then he asked me my name and we talked all about him going to park city, our fav places to ski, etc etc. I was really impressed because he was SO NICE! He kept asking me all about me and what I did etc. When I told him I played the harp he was like "I LOVE the harp! It's the most soothing instrument..." Anyways we kept talking about what I did and music and stuff so in the end he gave me his address and I told him I'd send him my harp CD.

Shoot these pics are so little but he is adorable! I know I'm now a star struck fan..but he had the cutest smile and a little accent. I told him he had a little accent and he said it's cause he grew up in Jersey:)

The BFF absolutely LOVED this show growing up. We never missed an episode and we even had parties where we dressed up like the characters. Ok, and we also made a movie of the reenactment of their prom. I was Kelly and Sarah played Brenda and Rosie played Dylan and Brandon! Ha ha! "Eggs...where'd they go?"

Him on dancing with the stars. Good times

8 comments:

Breanne Simpson said...

Hey Heids! You're so funny! Love the pics! Hey- I still want my copy of your harp CD before your new boyfriend gets one! LOL! You totally crack me up- love it! You look great and seem so happy!

Heidi Ann said...

Hermy! I am dying to talk to you! Hey send me your new address asap and ill send one out to you! Man, that is a long awaited wedding present. I'll try to call you today. I know you work and it's so hard to get in touch but we will connect soon enough. Love you!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

That was the best post ever!!! You know you had to go up and talk to him!!! You seriously Crack me up I love you!

Stacy said...

I'm dying! You are so funny. Good for you for actin' like it aint no thang. You're the cutest!!!

Kelsey said...

I can't believe he asked you out!!!
I am dying. I love Steve. Can't wait til he comes to our BFF parties...we will be all over him :)
He really is so cute and he can move......I voted for him every Monday! I wish Brandon was with him. he he

ROSIE said...

I am peeing, can't stop laughing "eggs where did they go?" You know I had hot side burns!
You should hook it up, he is way cute. Did you ask him why he's not on the new 90210?????

Unknown said...

Heids I am dying! That is so awesome! Who doesn't love Steve? Was he wearing his lettermans jacket? What about the eyebrow slick move? haha! You have to bring him over to the GNO next week. EEEEGGGGS!
Love you and can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I keep thinking they are going to have 90210 re-runs but they don't- whats up with that? Anyways, New Zealand looks amazing. I am so jealous. Call me!