03 June, 2009

Sarah is getting married!!

Hawaiian wedding here we come! I can't wait for Sarah's wedding in Maui this August. In the mean time we had a wedding shower Luau for her at Rosie's.
The BFF! We've all been friends since Pre school, Elementary and Jr. High. Love these girls!

Kels and Rose did the BEST DECORATIONS EVER! Thanks gals! My contribution was the costco bought sorbets. Smart. Go and get some, you will love them.

PRESENT TIME

I was loving the apron I got her.

This was the best present ever. "Look guys it's says memories...oh wait, oops...ummm....you #@$ holes!!" ;) Thanks Teneil....it's always a good time with you!


And of course the inevitable lingerie ....followed up with the traditional honeymoon S-E-X talk (spelled out of course). This is when I learn alot and keep it in my pocket for the future. Then Rosie turns to me at the end and says "Don't worry Heids, you'll be able to participate one day." Thanks Rose :)

We were LAUGHING SO HARD trying to take timed pictures of ourselves. :)

Chubbins with Teneil
Best friends from Mrs.Palmers Pre skoo!

School prom pics

Congreatulations Doogalie! So excited for you!

4 comments:

Angela said...

So cute- love seeing all of the BFF's..... Honestly Heidi, a black t shirt and jeans to a luau party...that is something I would wear!

Unknown said...

Thanks Doog! So much fun! I have the best friends ever! Love you!

Kelsey said...

classic! That was so much fun. I cannot wait for tomorrow.
The Sex talk was my fave :) ha ha
that and when Teneil said d*******

Stacy said...

That was such a fun shower! So good to see everyone.

Oh, you need to swing by soon, because Kelsey and I have a present for you. You're going to LOVE IT!!! Make sure you let Cavitt know that it's for YOU, and to keep his hands off!