27 September, 2009

Bridal Show

The BRIDAL SHOW was a few weeks ago now and it was so fun!  A few people have asked what the booth looked like, the flowers etc, so here are a few shots!
The FLOWERS were done by my friend that I cheered with at USU, Kelli Dunkley.  She did such a great job!  The tight part is that the twigs and leaves are still alive so they are up in my front room still.  Her website is BloomsandBlosoms.floral.com in case you need some arrangements or a wedding or party done.


I had some of my students come play harps so I could talk to people that came by.  It was a success.  I got alot of contacts and people that wanted me to play at their weddings.
This is one of my students that I started when she was 4 and now she is 9.  She is incredible at the harp.  A true prodigy.  It was funny because people would look at this picture and then me and then be like "Oh, I get it....that is you!"  (because of the brown hair).  Anyways, thank you Rosie, Becca, mom and dad and my students and families for all your help!

2 comments:

ROSIE said...

Love the flowers! The booth came together way good!

Angela said...

The show looks great- I love the header on the blog..time for us to get booking....I think I found something for us to go on!