17 August, 2010

Smore Goodbyes

I had to say good bye to this boy for a big long MONTH! That's right. Brandon left the state of Utah the other day for ONE MONTH! :(

He'll be away on business and also a surprise visit to Florida for his mom's birthday. Ok ok, I will be able to see him before the month is up. To make up for it, he is whisking me away on a romantic vacation to the VIRGIN ISLANDS!

HA! Let's get real here. That is not entirely true. I am actually just
crashing the planned boys trip to the VI. His best friend Nate turns 30 and 3 best friends were going. A few weeks ago Brandon invited me along. I will do the honors! Can't wait! We will meet up in Atlanta and fly there together!
Saturday night we had a SMORE PARTY!
Ace has the perfect setting for a chill night by the fire.
Roasting away with the city lights in the background. A dream!
Can't beat a night with your best friends!
Beccs and Chris
Me and Mr. Exec
Cute Lane and Ace. I spent Sunday evening with them reminiscing on the past ten years together. We all met 10 YEARS AGO in Hawaii! The fun thing about having your man out of town is the great phone conversations that you get to have. Last night I was talking to him and we were planning our Halloween costumes....

This is what we came up with! Oh you know it. Dressed up in Dodge ball costumes of course! I don't want to spoil the surprise so I'll just leave it as this.
Loved this night. I'll take S'more! :)

4 comments:

Becca Burtenshaw said...

L-O-V-I-N' the smore party and this cute blog post!! DEAD! the virgin islands will be so dope! can't wait to see those pics!

Alana said...

Such a fun night! Love spending time with my fav. people. DEAD about VI!

ROSIE said...

Heids! So jealous of your trip. I need to be whisked away on a romantic vacation BAD!! Can't wait for our blading date on Thurs!

Kelsey said...

Can't wait for you to go to the best place ever :) Cute pix. Lovin the boyfriend jeans!