05 January, 2011

Starting 2011 off right

There are things that a few friends and I call 'perfect moments'. It's a time and place when everything is just right or even way more than you could ever imagine. This can be a something so simple like feeling the sun on your face to singing in the car to watching a new baby sleep.
This was a perfect moment for me.
2011 has been able to be packed with perfect moments as I have been discovering the big island of Hawaii. It is SO different here compared to the rest of the islands.
Tons of black lava rocks mixed with white lava rocks
So many beaches lined with palm trees

Lots of tropical fish

Sea turtles everywhere
Some really great company!
May all of our lives be packed with perfect moments this year of 2011!

6 comments:

alana said...

YEEEES! We love our perfect moments. Take it all in and enjoy! Love you and miss you.

Becca Burtenshaw said...

i loved this post!! i was just thinking about perfect moments a couple days ago! so glad you're having some perfect moments.... just wish i was there to experience them with you!! love you so much! get back soon!

Kelsey said...

A DREAM! Glad you are living it up in Hawaii :) You deserve many perfect moments!
I love you and miss you like crazy!

Matt and Mel Odell said...

I love those perfect moments! I need one with you asap.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the big Island. That is where Morgan and I honeymooned :) Seeing those pictures makes me want to go back ASAP! Enjoy your fun vacation...hope all is well! XOXO!

MediocreMama said...

I agree and love this post about starting off this year surrounded by love and beauty. It's going to be a good year, Heidi. I can feel it.

Come to Vegas.