03 April, 2011

The city sites

I was amazed by the big buildings and the "mini New York" feel that we found in Chicago.
So many picturesque moments!

How about stepping on a ledge at the top of the 'Sears' tower (now called the Willis Tower). This is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Yikes!
They said 'You're a real dare devil if you lay on your tummy and look down'. Oh, I did the honors alright.
So high up! Everybody jump!

Wow. This was so much fun and such a sight to see.
The famous Chicago bean!

So there is a little taste of the city sites. Next I'll give you some of the city bites. Oh my so cheesy I know. It was such a fantastic city to explore. We were also able to confirm first hand the appropriateness of calling it the 'windy city'. Oh boy!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

love the pix! Love Chicago. I remember going on that glass floor. I was piping my pantalonas :) I can't believe you layed down. I seriously almost had a heart attack! Love you

alana said...

Wow - you know I LOVE those city views. You are doing the photog honors! Very cool.

Matt and Mel Odell said...

That is so crazy and looks so fun. You know you had to lay on your belly!!

Stacy said...

You're gorgeous! What a fun trip. You had me going there about being on the ledge of a building. I was having heart palpitations:)