14 May, 2011

Simpsons meet Will Smith

I know I've been a bad blogger lately. You never know what will get you to blog. This is what got me to blog today. FREAKING OUT!! This is my favorite cousin/mission companion Breanne and her baby who live in NYC with yes...WILL SMITH!


Here is her story about it: While walking through Soho today with my mom and Kenna we ran into a large crowd of people catching glimpses of the cast members of Men In Black III...they were all waiting cameras in hand for Will Smith to walk out of his truck and go on set. We decided to wait around a few minutes. We're happy we did! The workers outside the truck moved Kenna and I over to the side opposite the crowd because they wanted Kenna to be protected when the people and paparazzi started to swarm when they saw him.
When Will Smith came out of the truck I snapped a few pics off him on my iphone...i thought that would be it but then he walked towards us and saw Kenna. He said,"What a cute baby. Can I hold her?" I said, "Sure!" and then we took a few pics...it was the funniest moment! My mom was laughing watching this. What are the chances? Kenna's first celebrity sighting and photo op! My mom got a handshake too! Jeremiah couldn't believe the pic he saw when I emailed him...he got a few laughs also. I just love nyc! You never know what will happen when you walk out the door!


I love NYC. That statement rings so true. You never know what you will find when you walk out the door! Can't WAIT to come out and see you again!!!

4 comments:

Breanne Simpson said...

Can not wait to see you and laugh my head off! Kenna is pumped too! Yahoooooo!

Stacy said...

What a great story! That's cool to see someone so famous being so kind and personable.

Love your guts!!!

Kelsey said...

LOVE HIM!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know there was a Thailand blog set up. I want to see!! Let me know the link. Love yah- hope all is well.