30 April, 2008

The Tavernacle




The other day was my work friend's birthday. He invited a bunch of people to the Tav to hear some good tunes and celebrate his b-day. Have any of you been there? There are two guys on piano's and they will play and sing ANYTHING that you want. Ballads, classics, you name it. It's actually pretty entertaining. I went with some friends and this girl in the pic fell in love with my friend Beccs (no really). Guys would come up to talk to Becca and she would say "Back off, we don't need boys!" It was so funny cause we were like..huh? Good times good times at the piano lounge :)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

What?! ha ha how funny. You know you were singing with the piano guy huh?

Angela said...

Very cute girls! I am sure you were doing a little kareoke with Kent!

Karlee Christiansen said...

That girl was so crazy.

Vicki with an "i" said...

Umm...can you put my blog on your list of blogs you read? I promise I am going to start writing so you can read it...