09 April, 2008

Thank you Stacy!!


Stacy: "I've got this great new book that helps you clean out all your cluttter and de-junk your house."
Me: "Smart"
Stacy: "I will come over and help you clean out all your clothes, piles, cupboards etc."
Me: "Stacy, you don't want to do that, it looks like a hurricane hit my room."
Stacy: "I really do! I read the book, I am not afraid."

After 4 hours of cleaning....

Me: "We have got to get you home, you are never going to want to talk to me again!"
Stacy: "Nope, under that bed is just calling my name! Besides, this is my big night out!"

You are a dream come true Stace. Thank you so much! I put this book up in case anyone else needs to spring clean and don't know where to start. It is great!

My sister-in-law Angela: "Wasn't that so embarrassing having someone go through all your stuff?"
Me: "A little humility can go a long way." :)

Happy cleaning!

7 comments:

Lumpy said...

nice job stace...and heid...everything looks so good now! no more piles! . . . next time you ladies want to get together, scott and i will support you by heading off to a movie! sweet!

Kelsey said...

I love stacks! To answer your question: I LOVE MICHAEL SCOTT oh and Jim. They are my fave :) I would seriously be friends with MS and I would date Jim!

Alana said...

Good Job Heidi! Sometimes all it takes is a little friend intervention!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

OH, I love a good purge of stuff. It is really cleansing for the soul. What a great friend to help you do it, it sounded like a tough job :)

Stacy said...

You know I loved it Heids:) You're the cutest! Let's do it again soon! (he he)

Angela said...

Way to go and clean sweep! Now send your crew out here!

Dennis and Nancy said...

ok.......you know I'm proud of you! It's always more fun to do with a friend. Stacy's a true one for sure!!