01 June, 2008

California...here I come!





Look how cute my single friends are! A little bit before memorial weekend we decided to go to California and hit the beach that weekend..I know, I know I just went with kyle..but who can resist sunny California? Anyways we mostly played in the ocean, enjoyed the sun, ate good food (a 35$ buffet that we DID NOT know the price of...it was way worth it though!) shopped, and just had fun as girls.

The best was I was able to randomly get together with an old mission friend Jared Clark. He was one of my zone leaders towards the end of my mission. We had fun laughing and talking about Chile then he proceeded to make a joke and say "I can't believe your not married yet Hughes..aren't you like 27!!" I replied with "Yes I am 27!" ha ha. That seemed so old to him and he told my friends he is happy that girls are still cute at 26 and 27!! That is so funny! Like we are some grandmas!! Anyways it was a good time. I have had such wonderful friends through each season in my life and I am so greatful for that.

10 comments:

Alana said...

Looks like you had a blast! Who doesn't need to go to the beach as much as possible?! Super cute pictures too. Love you!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Sounds like so much fun! I am sitting here, incredibly jealous. I don't think you can get enough of California. :)

Kelsey said...

What?! I didn't even know you went you big sneak! Cute pics :)
Thanks for playing on Friday, it means a lot to me!!!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Kelsey said...

love the new blog look

Bullard Family said...

Heids...Cute you be any cuter seriously.. you are a hottie. I am jealous looks so much fun. I am coming home on the 21st for 2 weeks got to get together!! Love your guts.
Drea

Karlee Christiansen said...

Um...the best part was your friend Jared Clark??? What the??

Angela said...

Jared's funny! Hopefully this will be your last singles trip! Looked liked a blast!

Heidi Ann said...

Oh man kar you know i didn't mean to say that! I ment to say that the best part was doing Penelope all weekend and riding bikes with you!...wait maybe it was spooning the passed out guest at the campfire!:)

Stacy said...

CUTE CUTE girls! Sounds like so much fun. I miss you! Gotta come get your brows done:)

Kelsey said...

Thanks so much for playing today! I was perfect and my fam totally appreciated it!!!
love you so much! Can't wait to finally see you & Ky ky tomorrow. I seriously cannot wait :)