22 June, 2008

Finally feels like summer...

It was so fun to have Hill and Chase (my niece and nephew) in town from NH. They went to the grand canyon with my parents all week then we all met in Lehi on sat and went to Kung Fu Panda...which is way funny and good. We then went to Nate and Cathie's for a BBQ. Running around with the kids and the BBQ made summer feel so real finally!


Chase (what a babe!) and Hannah..the princess:)


Hillary and I on the swings


The girls in the kitchen


Hannah taught us a dance which included prancing around and shaking our tails. Good times




Chase dared me to jump over the pool. He is so fun.

Then we jumped over it together holding hands!


Parker is all tuckered out from all the action




Bye Hillary I will miss you! She is going to the "Be the best you" camp at the U of U this week. This is up at our cabin today. The best was when she asked my dad a trivia question:
"Who is the main character in "Pride and Predjudice?"

Ro yelled out "Da Hill...IT'S HOMER! DOH!"

11 comments:

Kelsey said...

I can't believe how big/old they are! It makes me feel super old. So cute! I was wondering where you've been :) Also, my mom apologizes about the cookies. I think she's still frazzled. But they will come soon. Did you get my msg about July 16th? Are you down?

Noakes Family said...

Still waiting for you to plan our girls night! Forget jr. high, we all about college. smile.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heids- it looks like you are having a lot of fun. Keep me updated.

Stacy said...

Doh!

Lumpy said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun together...wish i could have seen chase and hillary while they were here. p.s. tell rob i might just want to read pride and prejudice now!

Kelsey said...

can I borrow your shorts...oh....never mind :) Yep, I said it!

Alana said...

Looks fun! I can't believe how big your cute cousins are getting! Let's do some summer stuff together soon!

Anonymous said...

Come on Heids- Iknow you live an exciting life. Post something new!!

Bullard Family said...

Cute fam. I miss Ro, I really need so good digging to China, or Taco Bell stories, classic. I am so bummed we didn't get together in Ut. I am so lame sorry. Miss you
Drea

Stacy said...

I'm lookin' for a new post Heids;)

Kelsey said...

HONEST!!!! JUNE 22ND? What? Don't cha like nachos? :)
ARe you home yet or what?!