04 October, 2008

I DID IT!!! ...but I didn't scream Toyota


This is how I feel after finishing the 30 day challenge at Bikram yoga! Yahoo. I finished wed and haven't gone back since:) ha ha. I will go back but for now I'm relaxing and thinking what my next challenge will be..and no it's not going to be becoming vegan:)

It was the best because that night I got to go out with Lane ( my other loyal friend to yoga) and Andrea (living in Iowa while husband is in med school). I cheered at Utah State with both of them and love them to death!! We had soo much fun laughing and picking up right where we left off.




I loved it. Lane gave me a congratulations card full of quotes from the yoga class. "Find comfort within the discomfort, lock your knee, torture chamber, japanese ham sandwich, pulling is the object of stretching." If you don't know they say basically the same things in each class. So funny but unless you have been to it you might not be laughing if you have...I know you are!!

12 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on getting the 30 day deal done! I am so proud of you- now you can truly say you are one hot baby

Lumpy said...

again, im sure proud of you buttons! you look great in those photos!

Alana said...

YAY! I REALLY AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! What an accomplishment, and what a fun night! I just love you to death! "go back fall back way back"...and your done! Glad you liked my cheesy quotes.

Kelsey said...

I Loved the quote card. That was funny.
You are tight. CAn't wait to come to one of your classes :)

Kelsey said...

my hand says Danny of course!

Stacy said...

Good job! You're one crazy fit lady. I can't wait to hear what the next challenge is...maybe a wallyball league? I would totally do it w/ you!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Congratulations on the big 30...not years, but days. I am like a proud mama. I love that you pasted that girls head onto your body and tried to fake us all out. I am not fooled, I know thats really you.

Bullard Family said...

Way to go Heids you are the best. I had so much fun seeing you. You are so amazing love you
Drea

Alana said...

Have you been back to the torture chamber yet... We NEED to set a regime!

Dennis and Nancy said...

Ok..........you're the best!! I know it was really hard, but you reached your goal. Love, Mom

Elizabeth Checchio said...

I would LOVE to see you when I am in town. i am home for Christmas this year from the 22nd to the 29th. There is talk amongst some girls of getting together on the 27th...are you available? If not we can try another day.
echecchio@gmail.com

Elizabeth Checchio said...

BTW I would love to make your wedding cake. I wish I could have made cort's cake, but we haven't kept in touch like we should have.