26 October, 2008

MY SISTER IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!

I am SO SO EXCITED FOR MY SIS EMILY!!! For those of you that don't know she has been dating Josh Piper for a little over 4 months now and they are getting married! Look at some pics of us celebrating as sisters and also her GORGEOUS ring!!!



Here are some pics of her and Josh. This is at a 1930's dress up concert they went to. They are so cute together and he loves her so much and she loves him and they really bring out the best in each other.

He took her out on saturday night to The Mandarin restaurant in Bountiful and then he took her to the Bountiful temple and proposed. When she called me she said "Josh got down on his hands and knees...oh wait I mean he just got on his knee!" They were both laughing so hard. Some dog on his hands and knees! ha ha

So you'll never believe this...THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED IN NEW ZEALAND ON THE BEACH. My parents are there for 6 months and so they're going down there and also they planned it when Rob and I will be there too! So pretty!

Congratulations Emily and Josh!!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wahoo Em! He is such a cutie. How fun, a wedding on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous ring :)

Stacy said...

They are such a cute couple! I'm so excited for them. What a fabulous ring too might I add!

Alana said...

Congrats Emily!!! Beautiful ring & handsome guy! Can't go wrong with a wedding on the beach either!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I love love love that she is doing a destination wedding. I would totally do that if I could do it over! Soo amazing!

Kelsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Wow I can't believe she is getting married! What a cute couple. Tell her congrats!

Karlee Christiansen said...

WOW EM, CONGRATS!!!! That is so awesome, I am so happy (maybe 2%jealous) for you!! Em, your ring is BEAUTIFUL and you guys are way cute together. You know I want to get married in New Zealand too....

Lumpy said...

That so cool. Im so excited for Emily. A wedding on the beach is going to be tight!