07 November, 2008

Blackout Thursday..Go Utes!





Wow, this game was SO FUN to be at!! Well...some of it at least:) I ended up not being able to get out of teaching my aerobics class and my friend had to work late so we showed up in the 3rd quarter. Everyone around us kept saying "You came at the perfect time. You're not cold and you haven't missed much."
It was so fun..really. So exciting for Utah. We were laughing so hard and cheering them on but secretly hoping that the Utes have a bad day when they play the Y...since that's where both our loyalties lie..(come on, both our brothers played for the Y) But then again...I ended up graduating from the U and he is currently doing his residency at the U...hhmmm...

Anyways, I'm sad i have no pics of the game. My camera is still out of commission. I might go get a new one tomorrow before my weekend trip! Tell you about it when I get back....with hopefully some pictures..FINALLY!

2 comments:

Lumpy said...

Nice

Kelsey said...

Where are you going Luis? I miss you!!!!!