29 November, 2008

The glow worm caves...

We went to these glow worm caves. They were way cool to see. You see all these bioluminescent glow worms in them. Amazing.


More Robisms...

Rob "Where are you guys from?"

Man: "Malaysia"

Rob "Milk shaka! Where's that?"

Man: "It's by Thailand. Hey what do you think about your new president?" (EVERYONE is asking us btw. Whenever anyone finds out that we're from the US they ask what we think of Obama)

Rob: "I hope he gets boxed down. Hey, I'll tell you a secret how to save the economy. We'll have a box down: OBAMA VS MCCAIN!!! We'd raise so much money and save the economy! Especially if McCain wins, then we'll have a rematch and double our money.

Man: Reports back with a laugh and confused face


Blasted! for some reason the internet is so slow and won't let me upload pictures without taking an hour. We're down in Ohope Beach right now where my parents live so the internet is a little sparse. I have awesome pictures though so we'll get some up soon enough. Hope you all didn't get trampled this weekend at the shops!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Milk Shaka.....I'm peeing!

ROSIE said...

Keep posting the pics . . . even if it takes 10 years . . . I love them.

Stacy said...

Too funny! I would have loved to see that mans face. Priceless.