19 November, 2008

New Kids on the Block!




Don't worry that we went to New Kids on Saturday night!! My friend got a bunch of free tickets from her work so we all decided to make it a big girls night out and sing our hearts out:) There were tons of girls everywhere singing and loving the now OLD new kids singers! They started singing "Oh oh a oh oh"..you know the song...and i looked down and EVERY girl was doing the dance! Priceless!

It was actually way fun and funny so if you can go to a flashback concert from your childhood....definitely do it! Thanks Melissa and Miche for the invite and sorry for the last min 'not enough tickets dilema' at the end Rose and Kels. Maybe Paula or Michael will come and you know we'll be there for sure!! Front row :)

6 comments:

ROSIE said...

No worries Heids! Glad you had fun!! Love you!!

Kelsey said...

I'm there!!!! Meef for NKOTB.
I love you!

Alana said...

Of course you went to NKOTB!!! How funny, I bet it was hilarious!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

What! that is awesome! I can't even believe you saw them. who knew they were still doing shows?
Hey, I made muddy buddies today...it always makes me think of you. ;)

Katie Webb said...

Gotta love it. It was so fun to see you and meet your cute friend. I love ya

Stacy said...

I would be all over a Debbie Gibson concert! You know she was my favorite!!! "I get lost...in your eyes...and I feel my spirit rise" --oh ya, that was my first fav love song.