21 November, 2008

____________HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH AND BECCS!!

NOV 20TH is a birthday shared by two of my favorite people! My niece Hannah and bff Beccs!



We started out the day at The Little America where Beccs and I had a birthday breakfast which was for the charity "The Christmas Box house." It was a neat way to start the day. A young boy told a touching story of how his parents were on drugs and him and his brothers were sent to the Christmas box house. They were placed in foster care and he told of how grateful he was that the Christmas box house helped him and his family. He announced that he just graduated from high school and he was the first person from his family to ever graduate. Everyone clapped for him and he humbly grinned. I looked around and saw many people crying..including me. It's always a blessing to get pulled down to reality. Thanks Miche for the invite.

Later that day I met Hannah and her friends at 'Kangaroo Zoo" where we ran around and jumped around playing on all these fun slides and bouncy things. Good times. Cathie was the only adult playing on them..until I got there of course! It was so fun. The new hot gift for little girls is apparently these "littlest pet shop" toys. Hannah got 12 of them! She was so excited! Hannah is a true sweetheart and I love to be around her. She is never braty....and if she ever slips up she sure is quick to apologize and be sweet once again. She is great at remembering dates and names. She is so smart and LOVES school and pretending that she's a teacher. She has a class list and reads their names off often, making sure everyone knows who's in her class. Hannah, Im so excited for your baptism on DEC 20th! I love you!!




Becca Becca Beccs I love you!! I couldn't ask for a better friend than Beccs. She is always here to listen to me, laugh with me, play with me and do the "miss you dance" with me (yes we do a dance everytime we see eachother out of excitement). I just love being around her. She is always trying to make herself a better person while also lifting others up and making them feel important. This is a rare quality..especially among girls:) I have learned so much from her and she makes me want to be a better person. Also, we laugh so hard together and never run out of things to say. What else could you ask for!? I love you Beccs and happy birthday!!!!

Part of the "miss you dance" he he

All our friends took Beccs to dinner and then we were going to go out dancing but we ended up being 'too fat'. Ha ha, we just laughed all night after and watched the office. Smart. I love birthdays!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love your post! Hannah is so darling...AND BECCA of course! I need to meet this Beccs once and for all. Let's all go to lunch:)

Kelsey said...

loving the new background Heidsa!
I can't believe Hannah is that old...vomit! I know you love your Beccs :) She is a babe.

Angela said...

Love the new background! Happy Bday Beckstar!