16 December, 2008

Fearsome Foursome and BFF Christmas get togethers :)

I cheered with these cute girls in college at USU and we called ourselves the "Fearsome Foursome" because we were always together and cheering, eating penny candy or waking up at 6:00 am to go to the gym...when we went to bed no earlier than 3:00 am. Nice. We all got together in Logan the other weekend and it was SO FUN! I love you girls!




Thanks girls and thanks again to Mergs for organizing it all and for the rad clocks of USU you gave us!


Then last FRIDAY we had the annual BFF Christmas party. The first one was at my cabin when we were in 8th or 9th grade. I LOVE you girls and I'm so excited about my new hot chocolate maker and fav movie "Girls just want to have fun." Sarah's dad made us the BEST dinner and we loved it. Love you! BFF for life!!


4 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm lovin' the fearsome foursome. You guys are so dang cute! You're the best Heids. I love hangin' with you. You're a sweet,sweet gal! I'm so excited to see your green eye shadow ;)

Kelsey said...

Wahoo Heids! Cute girlies.
I had so much fun at the GNO!!! Next year we'll bring back the blue darts. Those were always a hit :) I sure love you and wanna see you soon!
Callyaseeya

Alana said...

LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for coming to our sneek peak! You know I love hearing your crazy stories!

Angela said...

Very cute girlies! Loe it!