08 January, 2009

Christmas and New Years update...

It's about time I put up some pictures of the holidays since they are long gone now:) Below are some pictures of the sub for santa we do every year. A bunch of singles get together and donate for a family in need. We had such a blast!

Wrapping presents


I was so happy when I went to one of my patients houses and she told me she had been up at nights worrying about her grandkids and how they would have Christmas. I told her we could help! She was crying and saying her prayers were answered. I truely love this grammy. I'm so happy she told me about her family. Lindy was so excited because she hadn't found a family to help yet. It was awesome because we had so much help this year that we were able to help 3 families and about 20 hospice patients.

It was so fun delivering the gifts. It just lit my heart up!

/>
Also, Hannah was baptized Dec 20th. I love you!



CHRISTMAS EVE
Thank you everyone for your concern about where I would go for Christmas..since my parents are gone and all:) Well I had a great time with my brother Nate and Cathie and her family was in from Canada. We went to temple square on christmas eve...

Frosted cookies for santa..


Indian leg wrestles...





CHRISTMAS MORNING!!

We sang Karaoke all day! Of course the Canadians were loving singing to EVERY Bare Naked Ladies song! But wait...am I Canadian?...cause somehow I knew all the words as well...thanks Cathie:)

Cathie was so thoughtful in stuffing our socks full and making sure we had such a great Christmas. Thank you so much!!


Some of these pics got jumbled up..so no, this isn't on Christmas day but this was during Christmas when all my students performed. They are the best!!

This is what I got from my parents...BUNGEE JUMPING IN NEW ZEALAND!!

We also went 'Zorbing'. It's like being in a big washing machine. This like a big bouncy ball and they put water in it and you roll down a hill. It is SO FUN! I hope they bring it to the US!

NEW YEARS!!


We went up to Rice Eccles and had such a fun time dancing and bringing in the new year!

Me and Dave on New years


8 comments:

Stacy said...

YOU light MY heart up, little one. You guys are so sweet to do all that. I'm going to call you Chris Kringle:)
Looks like you've had a super fun holiday. Now get over here and get your brows done;) Can't wait to see your face!!!

Stacy said...

Oh ya, Z Pizzeria is on 3300 S. & 2000 E. (Northeast corner of the intersection)...but I'd be happy to draw you a map, too;)

Kelsey said...

yeah, you're alive! You're so cute to do sub, it's the best. You look gorg by the way :) And I'm so glad you had somewhere to go for Christmas! hehe

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had fun for Christmas. I had to laugh when I saw the Indian wrestle. Steve had never done one before so we did it the other night and I totally won. He went flying and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. My family laughed all night and Steve was so embaressed. I wish I would have recorded it.

ROSIE said...

Yah, for a new post! I'm glad you had a good Holiday!!!
Who is that Hottie???? :)
Love You

Heidi Ann said...

Ha! The 'hottie' is my friend Dave Bonnemort. He lives in LA so you know how that goes... I'm sure if we plan a BFF party that includes some sort of white trash get up I could get him to fly in!! :)

Stacy said...

It was so good to see you the other night. I have a great photo of you swaying to Doug's little opera number. You had stars in your eyes;) I'll have to send them your way!

missy d said...

Hey Heidi, were you talking to Adam Mangohney? I don't know how to spell his name, but he is the only other Skyliner out here at school with Spencer. So random!Looks like you had great holidays!!