27 April, 2009

The rest of the Vegas trip with Beccs

Becca's sister Andrea was SO NICE to let us stay there. She made us way good meals and we got to play with these cute kids.

We loved life laying out at The Palms and also the Golden Nugget. The weather was in the 80's and PERFECT!!

Yahoo! We loved the waterfall in the pool!

BEST FRIENDS!!!

You should really make a stop at The Golden Nugget when you go to Vegas. They redid it a few years ago and spent 100 million. The pool alone is 30 million..you'll see why in a minute. It has a 1930's feel and is way cool. We loved it!

This water slide goes right through this big SHARK TANK!! It is so cool. It is right in the middle of the pool and every one swims and lays out around it. It was me and Beccs and all these kids going on the slide. So fun. You can see the sharks as you go through. Hey, take your kids there or something. It's free and they don't ask for your room key. Smart.

What is Vegas without a little shopping?? Shout out to MEL AND MATT for GUESS! I absolutely LOVE GUESS. I told Beccs that was the only store I really wanted to go to. I fell in love with it in Hawaii when Melody introduced me to it. I thought Guess was only the jeans from the 80's. You know the ones! Well, it's not. It's the cutest ever! I found some of the cutest clothes and jeans. Good times. I decided I could justify buying a pair since I have not bought a new pair of jeans for 1 YEAR. Hey I thought that was pretty good..also I still sport jeans that I bought when I was 20. Here's to longevity.

VIVE LAS VEGAS!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

A guess was my jean of choice in high school- Welcome to my world! :)

Vicki with an "i" said...

You are becoming quite the regular in Vegas. I'm going to start calling you lady luck! Let's hope that you're at yoga today...find comfort within the discomfort.