23 April, 2009

The shoe party has finally come!!!!!

When: Tuesday April 28th, 2009
What time: 6:30-9:00 PM
Where: 4340 Highland Drive, SLC Utah 84124
Location: In the courtyard
What:

The CRAVE shoe party!!! These are the cutest shoes ever! Come and see new spring and summer styles. The best part about it is they are affordable and adorable! Shoes starting at $15 a pair. They also have super cute handbags and wallets.

We will have some fun treats and AMAZINGLY CUTE shoes....what more could a girl want? Feel free to invite any of your friends, moms, sisters etc etc. It's a great idea for a mothers day present as well.








Thanks Alana for finding us all these cute shoes!!!


CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!

Write me if you have any questions!

PS. Check out the shoe blog at : Craveparties.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am peeing my pants! I can't wait!!!

Kelly said...

I will be there! Looks like you have a cute new boy...?? Can't wait to catch up!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I want to come!!!! Is there an online site I can order from? I miss you and who is Cavett? I really really like that name and Kelly is right he is cute. Moab cliffs = Heidi's own personal stage, so sad to have missed it!