19 August, 2009

'The Christmas List'

By Richard Paul Evans


A quick Hawaii interruption to tell you about this book. I was chosen to be one of 20 people to be the first one's to read his new AMAZING book (thanks Miche-his personal assistant). We went up to her cabin in Snowbird and read for 3 hours or so while eating, giggling (I read it with Beccs in a private room) and crying and analyzing life. This book is a MUST READ. It is filled with life, trials, warmth, love, pride, ruined relationships and forgiveness. For all of us from Utah, I loved how he uses all real places such as 'West Jordan, Park city, I-80, and The Blue Plate restaurant.

Go to YouTube and check out the video that we were able to be in:



3 comments:

Miche said...

Thanks again Heids- so glad you liked it! :) What can I say...the camera loves you. lol

Kelsey said...

you are famous :) I better be on your Christmas list...I'm just sayin!
You and Beccs look great!

Angela said...

Good Job- I will buy the book now that you and Beccs did the show!