29 November, 2009

Almost done...

Ok, ok I am ALMOST done posting pics about Dubai. However, I had to include some pics about this incredible beach club that we were able to spend a few days at basking in the sun.
It was so swanky with all the big yachts and beautiful setting.
When the workers saw you walk onto the beach they asked where you wanted to sit and would drag over lawn chairs. While laying there, they would come up and bring you FREE POPSICLES to eat. HEAVEN!

My first time swimming in the ARABIAN GULF!
We were eating lunch just LAUGHING, not believing the atmosphere.




Ok, so this is the AMAZING hotel next door. All the stars stay here I guess. The boat man was telling us that George Clooney and Bill Clinton were there last week.
Don't worry, you just rent out one of these condo things and the only way to get to and from is by these little boats. So cool!




Thanks to Alana's family for letting us come to the beach club. We loved it!

Tallest hotel in the world!

I will definitely always remember this view! oh, ps the water was way warm like Hawaii. Love the beach in November :)

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

that is amazing!!!! If only George were there....heaven. You look amazing and I'm so glad you are home safe. Can't wait to see you tonight :) Wahoo!!
I'm so jealous you went to the beach, I'm def needing some ocean time.

missy d said...

Heidi, I am dying over all these pictures! What a blast - I would say the perfect vacation!!! BTW, your tiny little body in the green bikini is ROCKIN'! So glad you got away to Dubai and posted all these pictures - totally made me want to go that much more!

ROSIE said...

Are you serious! You are a SUPER MODEL!! I must have your ABS!!