06 November, 2009

I used to think....

That everyone should spend their birthday at the spa.  But now I think that everyone should spend their birthday at DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!
You all may be sick of hearing about my birthday BUT I had to write about Disney land.  Did you know that you get in 

FOR FREE on your birthday?  It was so fun!  My mom and I flew over in the morning of OCTOBER 29TH and spent the day in Disneyland.  I just LOVED all of the decorations .  It was so decked out!


























LOVED  all the matching flowers and holiday details!

JACK SKELLINGTON.  TIGHT!

THANKS for all the birthday calls and wishes.  LOve you all!










They gave me that fun "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIN"  So all these random people were saying "Happy birthday Heidi"  all day.  I even found a harp in toon town and loved EVERY SECOND  of pirates!!

Look at the enterance.  So cute.  We got to see the parade and fireworks.  Best birthday ever!

Disneyland totally reminds me of ICE CREAM!  I get this big cone every time I go.  I will do the honors.
I wore the gold shirt to celebrate my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY.  When I was little, I remember hearing about your "GOLDED BIRTHDAY" (when the day of your birthday matches up with the age you are turning).  I was always so curious and wondrous about what my birthday would  be like when it was MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY.  What?  I would be 29!!!???  Wow, little did I know that I would've chosen the same thing to do for my birthday when I was 9 as I would when I'm 29!
Ok yes, I am done talking about my birthday now.  But hey, I have the excuse that I have been looking forward to this one in particular for so many years!!

SO, HEARS TO A GREAT AND WONDERFUL YEAR OF MY GOLDEN 29!

7 comments:

ROSIE said...

What? I though you were going to New York?!
Looks like you had tons of fun!

Kelsey said...

so jealous, so fun!!!!!! We still need to hit up Iggs asap. We sure missed you at the move :)
Love you long time Long Duck Dong!

Christie said...

Could mom be any hotter with that fanny pack? I'm being serious. SJP rocked one in Sex and the City. Let's bring them back.

Angela said...

So fun- Halloween looks like a blast! I love the fanny pack on your mom- that is the trade mark!

Alana said...

I am laughing so hard! The fanny pack! Thanks for making my morning full of laughing for 10 min:)

Katie Webb said...

Happy Birthday Cutie! I love Disneyland to death. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

I love disneyland! I'm glad you had a good birthday. You remind me of myself on my birthday Steve is always singing, "This is the birthday that never ends, yes it goes on and on again."