30 October, 2009

Birthday dinners with my favorite people!

Isn't it the best to celebrate your birthday ALL WEEK LONG!  I was so blessed to have some fun meals with the people that I love.
MONDAY NIGHT-  Dinner with some of the family.

We at e at Archibalds at Gardner village and Teneil totally hooked us up...thanks :)
This is after I told my dad the BOA story from the party. Ha!  He loved it.  I love my dad...he's the best!




















We had so much fun playing around with theWITCHES!  They were awesome.   



Inside joke between my dad and I "MISH MASH!"
TUESDAY NIGHT-  Dinner with the BFF!!!

We went to CHEESECAKE FACTORY!  I LOVE IT THERE!
Not everyone could make it but just on friday, Sarah came to town and we all went out then.  So fun to see everyone.  Love them all!
After we all went and got MASSAGES!  Of course we did.  So fun and relaxing.  I made Jill go in the couples room with me.  Smart.

WEDNESDAY- Fun day all around and tight dinner with best friends


Birthday lunch!

Big hugs from the Sprantling boys.  I love them.  Whenever I come over there, they start yelling my name and come running for me.  I'll take a squeeze from them any second!
Of course we went to Iggies!!  If you know me, you know I love Iggies :)

I'll take the free birthday icecream sunday ...and love it!

One of the sole reasons I love Iggies.  The sauses and fries to dip in to it.

Thank you family and friends for making my 'pre-birthday week' so special.  You all have contributed to my life so much as to who I am today.  I love and admire you all and thanks again!

7 comments:

ROSIE said...

So fun Heids! Happy Happy Birthday! Jealous of the couples massaage!! We gotto do it again . . .soon!! Love you

Kelsey said...

that was the best!!! I don't know why we don't do massages more often.
ummmm...you, me, iggys....stat!!
Seriously, when are we going? And I expect a HUGE call from you tomorrow.

Miche said...

Oh goodness- I haven't checked any blogs in awhile and now that I have read through yours all I have to say is where to start?! Fun Halloween costumes, birthday bashes, Dubai?!!! :) You make me smile.I can't keep up with you! Let's get together soon. I miss you a ton. See you on the 12th which is next Thursday. :) Beijos.

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Look at all of the people who love you and then just add me to the list. I am glad I got to join the post-birthday festivities! It was so much fun to have girl time with me favorite girls. You always invigorate me! Post about Cali so I can steal your pics!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like an awesome Birthday week:)Those are the best.

Angela said...

Gees- I thought I was your only lesbian lover in the couples massage room?

Looks Like a blast!

Alana said...

hope you had the happiest birthday!! You know I love you and adore you and am excited for your "golden" year ahead!!!