19 April, 2010

The Bachelor

Isn't it funny how on 'The Bachelor' the girls are always like "Oh wow, a helicopter ride? I never thought that we would go on a helicopter ride." Ya right! They go on one every season!

Ok ok, maybe I shouldn't make fun because I never dreamed that I would go on a helicopter ride in Kauai...and I did!!!

I was SO EXCITED!!! 70% of Kauai is inaccessible, except by helicopter or by hiking in.


It was amazing and beautiful!

We saw waterfalls after waterfalls

Perfect day

Here are a few clips if you want a taste of the experience! Don't worry, as you will notice, we did the helicopter ride with THE DOORS OFF! It was extreme and waaaayyyy awesome! Simply breathtaking.





Is this even real? What? Can you believe how pretty this is? It is like another planet. It was funny, Brandon and I were like "What are we going to do back in Utah? Go watch Jurrasic Park? "

You know it! This is a funny clip that his friend randomly took about The Bachelor.


The Helicopter ride was such an ADRENALINE RUSH to the MAX that we were exhausted after and just wanted to go check out our hotel and relax.

What? We were both freaking out when we got to the hotel. He was like "Man, they really have to work on their website. It didn't look this good online." We LOVED the pool and the beach right out front.
Banana pancakes anyone? Yes please!!!
Massage anyone? Yes please!
Wow, what a day. Speaking of the Bachelor..who is excited for The Bachelorette with Allie? ....I am :) You always get swindled in one way or another I swear!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Wow- amazing....have your wedding on Kauai! We want to go there- never been if you can believe it!

ROSIE said...

Peeing!!!! I need the helicopter ride, the beach & the massage . . . NOW!!! And yes I am excited for the bach!

ROSIE said...

And Angela is right, you should have your weddingon Kauai!!!!

Heidi Ann said...

Ha ha ha. Nice try you two. Maybe you guys should go over and renew your vows in Kauai. It's the perfect plan! You would love it there!

Kelsey said...

Freaking out! I would've peed my pants without doors, yikes.
I'm loving the wedding in Hawaii idea, any island will do :)
Can't wait for the Bach! You know I love that crap.

Unknown said...

AHHH I am LOVING this post! I LOVE KAUAI!!! It is SOOOO Beautiful! And isn't that the Marriot you stayed at? That is the hotel we ALWAYS have stayed every time my family goes to Kauai! It is an AWESOME hotel! Oh man this post made me want to go there SOOOOO bad! K so now that you are home lets play ASAP k?!?!?! Love you...xoxo...muah!