29 May, 2010

Around the world in a day

This is like a traveler's DREAM!! Do you want to travel the world in one day? Yes please!! I thoughoughly enjoyed my 1st time at Epcot Center. Being a Florida native, I'm sure it was like Brandon's 20th time...but first time with me :)
First thing was first. We went on this Space Ride. Nerd alert and nausea alert!
Get ready for take off
We met this Indian couple in line. They were awesome. Of course they were sharing their Indian snacks with us while we were in line. It was great. I learned all about Hinduism, more about yoga, Indian culture, arrainged marrages. Yes that is right. They had an arranged marriage and they seemed so happy and compatible. They were both doctors and seemed to just love and respect eachother. Hhhmmm...interesting. Maybe we should go back to those here in the US. Ha!
That was about the best part of the ride. We were both SO SICK from it. Ba bye. Not ment to be an astronaut I guess. Brandon throwing up in his hat. Smart.
Ok, now for the real stuff that I came for. Where should we travel to first? How about England?!
Gotta hit up a pub.
A little romance in FRANCE....as Brandon splashes water on me.

Ok, so there is the trademark to Paris... The Eiffel tower.
Off to the orient....JAPAN!!

Karate Kid style

We'll stop take a stop in Japan to eat lunch. Oh, the crazy thing is whatever country you are in, all the workers are really from there! It's awesome!
WE LOVE AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!!
ROME and all it's statues!!


Can't get out of ROME with out a little ROMAnce
And now off to....
my homeland of GERMANY!! Hey, my ancestors came from there so I always claim it. My name is HEIDI after all!
Pick up your German beer mugs and your in.
Ohhh...sank you for coming to CHINA
This was not a posed picture. I just looked over and he was doing this. Oh boy! I guess he needed a little meditation on Chinese ground.
These statues guard the old tombs of the Chinese in their afterlife. Hhhmm...

Kung fu Panda style
DENMARK. Look at those grass covered roof tops
MEXICO
We HAD to run back to Paris for a few pastries to go!

We had an AMAZING time on our tour around the world. We made it out right before a big thunderstorm. Can you see that rainbow in the background? Just our luck!


6 comments:

Angela said...

Perfect cute couple- The only thing you missed in this post- was "We're not from here" ........I am in Denmark just arrived going to Tivoli Gardens- but we have rain today- putting a damper on the photog....keep in touch...keep blogging

Kelsey said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE YOU GUYS :)
Sank you very much!
I'm peeing about nerd alert...it's what I was thinking...ha ha
I Love you CAN'T wait for you to come back! you guys make me smile.

Kelsey said...

what a sec....I recognize that pose in the astro hat! Superman dance anyone?

ROSIE said...

So fun Heids! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Breanne Simpson said...

You better call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Love you chica!!!

Alana said...

Tight pics! Can't wait to see more, and hear all about it! Time to get walkin and talkin :)