06 May, 2010

Let's talk Cheesecake

So what do you think about the Cheesecake factory coming to Utah? Now that's is been here for a year or so. It used to be my favorite place to hit up in Vegas at Caesar's Palace. There is something sweet about going to your favorite place, especially when we don't have that restaurant in Utah.
I have mixed feelings on it. I mostly like it because I can have Chicken Madera at my fingertips whenever I want it. So good! Oh, and the fire oven roasted artichoke is to die for. It's still a HECK of a long wait though....but so fun with some of your fav peeps!
THE HAWAII CREW...SUMMER OF 2001 FOR LIFE!!!

Brandon trying to do 'Blue Steel'. Good one. Don't ask what I am trying to do in this pic. Oh boy.
For those of you like me that don't know what blue steel is, this is the original Blue Steel. The funny thing is that people tell him that he looks like Ben Stiller all the time. Ha ha ha.
Well, this night at the Cheesecake factory everyone was talking about which celebrities everyone looked like. Mike busted out to Brandon "You look like that guy from Home Improvement." I was loving laughing at that! What? The big dad on Home improvement? Is his name Tim or something?
What he really ment by this was Ty Pennington from EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME ADDITION. I have only glanced at this show but thought this host was maybe a bit outa control. The girls confirmed that he is hot and that all girls love him. Hhhmmm....

JaNee saying goodbye to Mike for the summer :( Glad I don't have to say goodbye to a summer salesman!

Lane and Ace....always my partners in crime!
Alright let's hear it. You LOVE Cheesecake factory in Utah? You are happy it is here? What restaurant do you wish they would bring here..or keep away? Have you even sat in that long drive through line yet to go to In-N- Out Burger yet? I haven't. Cheesecake and In-N-Out still remind me of Vegas Vegas Vegas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve and I were just talking about that. We've been in Cali for two summers and we loved Rubios, In N Out, and Cheesecake Factory. I guess we can't fight it so we just have to enjoy them being here. At least Wahoo Tacos are still only in Cali.

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe what happened to you in Chile! I am so glad you are ok. I have always wondered what I would do in that situation and don't worry that I have mace for sure in my purse and in a secret spot by the door. Matt is also a big gun guy, just don't know if I would have the courage to use it. I am just so thankful you are ok, sorry you had to go through that.