14 May, 2010

Next time I'll be prepared

The next time I travel out of the country I will be prepared for the muggers. I am taking this big guy with me! Hhhhmmmm....Am I talking about the gun...or Brandon? :)
Watch out
Brandon ensuring that I know how to use a handgun. This was the best! I felt like Angelina Jolie or any of those hot girls in movies that use guns. Have you seen Iron man 2? Scarlett Johansson can hold her own and looks smokin' in it. I actually like her. Most all of my friends beg to differ.
Us girls were WAY excited! This is his roommate Cort and his date.
We were dying at this little gun. Don't let it fool you! It's a 22 and is way powerful. You think it's going to fly right out of your hand when you shoot it.
It's the perfect size for the Costa Rican beach. Fits right in your swimsuit!

Now to the REAL big guns and clay pigeon shooting.
Us girls were proud of ourselves for getting some of those clay pigeons shattered!
Ok so mace- CHECK
Asked my friend Stacy all about her taser- CHECK
Went practice shooting- CHECK!
Bought a gun-....ok, can't check that one off the list yet!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

thank you for not killing bears!
I cant wait to see you sport that mini in your bikini :)

Annie and Juston said...

Heidi, this guy you are with is really cute. I am so glad to see you happy and you look pretty tough with your guns!

ximena said...

Heidi, te andaba buscando, esto es como ir de lugar en lugar(pero por el ciber espacio) y luego me acorde que podia encontrarte aca . como estas?...no se mucho de ti entonces queria verte aunque sea por una fotos y un buen relato. un abrazo
y te quiero!!! saludos al chico simpatico.