09 June, 2010

Siesta Keys

How could I could talk about Florida and not talk about the BEEEAAACCHH!! Especially because it was one of, if not THEE best beach I have ever been to. We drove an few hours from his house to visit his aunt and uncle and then his aunt came with us to this beautiful, #2 rated best beach in the USA....SIESTA KEYS, FLORIDA.
We played some fun games in the sand,
Brandon helped some people carry this sailboat/catamaran to the shore..
and so they gave us a free ride! It was awesome and I felt like I was in a movie just cruising along the ocean.
We ate cold fruit,
We DIED at a certain man's physique. Yes, I do mean WE. His aunt commented "Wow, Brandon. I've never seen you with your shirt off. You look good! Look at his muscles." Oh yes aunt, I have noticed. :) Is this real life?
We were freaking out about the powdered sugar sand.
He poured it all over me and I was like "Ah, this feels like a spa treatment." It feels so good you just want to lay around in it all day!
We LOVED the crystal clear, amazingly WARM ocean.

SIESTA KEYS BEACH. PUT IT ON YOUR LIST FOR SURE!

6 comments:

ROSIE said...

Heids! I'm dying, need a beach vacation NOW!! Can't wait for Friday to meet Mr. Muscles :)

Kelsey said...

smo smo smo smo smokkkkkkkkkkkkkinnnnnnnnnnn!
LUcky ;)
Can't wait for all our BFF trips in the future!
Soooooo excited for tomorrow.

Angela said...

Finally catching up- Looks like you had a fantastic trip- Call me this weekend!

Anonymous said...

We went to Siesta Keys last November and loved it! I agree it was the best beach I have ever been too. I have never seen sand so fine and white. We saw a ton of dolphins too.

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

Heidi! Long story... It's just me, Amy, friend of Cherise and Melissa Bird. And can't forget the late Team Coordinator for the AF office. Do you remember me yet? You better! It's been forever, and it's so funny that I came across your blog....(Cherise sent me the link because she wanted me to read your LOST post- we love LOST!) So anywho, I came to your blog and noticed that you and BRANDON are dating! I know Brandon from way back when he was baptized. I dated his friend Nate Pratt. Such a small world. I love Brandon and you two are so cute together! I just had to say Hi and please tell Brandon Hi for me too. You look so happy and beautiful. My blog is private but email me..... ahealey10@hotmail.com. Thanks for reading the novel:)

Becca Burtenshaw said...

ok. convinced. i'm going there ASAP