15 June, 2010

Three letters: B F F!!!

I LOVE my BFFFFFF!!!!! We had the delight the other night of having dinner and seeing Rosie and Bart's new house. It is amazing and modern and I loved it. Of course we took a group photo....but something was different this night. We only took one photo. Oh boy, maybe we should go back to the days of taking a zillion retakes! I think my favorite is Hallie's face in the front...or is it Bart's 'mustache'? AAhh!!
I held sweet baby Cole all night and it was a dream! Thanks Kels :)
And of COURSE we busted out some cheer moves. WJH let's go!!!
Oh don't worry, I can hurkey with a baby in hand..no problem.
They can hurkey too. You know they can!
BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

wonka:) Thank u Mrs. Fields!
LOVED hanging with you guys.

Becca Burtenshaw said...

good work BFF! i'm coming to the next bbq and doing that little dance- hot.