02 June, 2010

A little bit of Saint Cloud

When I found out that Brandon was from Florida I had in my mind....DISNEY WORLD...AND THE BEACH and THE CITY..you know. However, when I went there I saw first hand how GREEN AND BEAUTIFUL the country life is in Saint Cloud, Florida.
This me above right outside his house just riding one of their horses! His cute mom below. This is one of her favorite things in the world to do!
Just trotting down the road..
into the green covered pathways
There are SO MANY lakes and ponds in Florida. I swear they are everywhere!

Thank you Brandon. A real water lily. My favorite!
That's my man!!!
Everything is so spread out here and it seems like everyone has tons of land. We were driving down the road and Brandon says "oh look, this is the bishop's house." Don't worry, we get out of the car and he just has ZEBRAS roaming around...
..and water buffalo! I was enjoying feeding him.
...untill he started swinging his horns around at me and I FREAKED!!
This is the view from Brandon's backyard.
His mom and I did the honors of kayaking on the lake out back.
It was beautiful! She does this every night. Sounds like a dream right? So we were out on the lake...
..While the men made us dinner. It was the perfect night!

Biggest Alaskan King Crab legs that any of us had ever seen!

Wow, and that was only one day. I just fell in love with Florida and the Finencos!

7 comments:

Alana said...

DEAD!!!!

Kelsey said...

love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for the 11th :)
My fave pic is you freakin out at the water buffalo, so funny

Annie and Juston said...

Um ya, you are living the life! How fun is it that Brandon's family has horses and live on a lake? I am so jealous! That is such a dream. When you get home we are going to lunch or dinner for sure so I can hear all your fun stories.

Christie said...

Tell Brandon I'll probably move in if that's okay.

Breanne Simpson said...

We've got to CHAT!!!!

Heidi Ann said...

You are killing me! You KNOW you can move in! I'll share a bed with you. It's the smartest plan ever.

Angela said...

Love the horse ranch- lucky you! I want to vacation with his family next!