18 July, 2010

Anthropologie

Isn't that so often the answer that people give you when you say
"Oh cute [dress, pants, hair pin, shirt and in this case HOME DECOR]... Where did you get that?"

You are never surprised when the answer is:
ANTHROPOLOGIE

Yes I am a fan. My dreams came true last week when
I got my new bedspread!!

I bought my last bedspread at Restoration Hardware. Expensive yes, but I loved it and slept happily in it for 5 good years. After a few too many stains it was time for a new cover. I considered a few cheaper items however, when it comes to your bed at least for me I must splurge or I have NO motivation to make my bed! This bed is going to be made to the max!
Ok ok while I was at it I got a new shower curtain and towels which I LOOOOVE. This is my BEFORE picture...
..and this is AFTER!! I am loving my life with the new fresh ruffles and accompanying bird friends!
Anything to get me motivated to keep things clean! :)

5 comments:

Alana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! You know we sometimes need the motivation!

ROSIE said...

Hot Hot Hot!! By the way, loved your last post!

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi!! saw your blog through Kelly....lets play!

Anonymous said...

I bought my bedspread from Anthro last year. I love it!! I almost bought that one but in the end I went with another one. I am so sorry about your eardrum. That really stinks. I can't get in the pool for 6 more weeks if that makes you feel any better. Lets get together soon.

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I thought the first picture was from the antro catalog was it? I want that bedspread, so feminine! and the Shower curtain, love it!!