20 July, 2010

My Brandon

Yep! That's my man!! Enough said :)





It was SO FUN watching Brandon wake board yesterday! What a pro! So why are there no pictures of me? Let me spell it out simply:
-choppy water- I tried to get big air- landed and then smacked my head sideways down on the water - thought I broke my eardrum - took a trip to the ER- CONFIRMED that I BROKE MY EARDRUM- Brandon tried to make me laugh while at the hospital by wheeling me around in the wheelchair like a frantic boyfriend and making all the hospital staff laugh as he acted all girly while carrying around my purse :)

No worries everyone. It is supposed to heal up in the next month or so on it's own. The doctor just said will be very painful (which it is). I have some pain killers and ear drops to keep it from getting infected. No underwater sports for me for a whole month :(. I was about due for a wake board accident anyways since I have never had one.

A favorite part of the night consisted of receiving a blessing from Brandon and my dad. Thanks you two for taking me to the hospital and taking such good care of me!

9 comments:

Alana said...

OH HEIDS!!! I am soooo sorry. One of the side effects from really LIVING LIFE and experiencing it. Still sucks though. I'm glad that Brandon and your dad were there for you. LOVE YOU!!!!

Kelsey said...

i love him! Hope u are ok Heidsa, love you too :)

Annie and Juston said...

Heidi, I just love reading your blog. First off, my brother in law ruptured his ear drum and said it was one of the most painful things he has ever felt. I am so glad you have pain killers and those men in your life to help. Hope you feel better. Second, the bedspread...... oh the bedspread. I have been looking at that bedspread for so long online and I am so glad someone bought it. It looks soo cute on your bed. I seriously love it. Sounds like you are having a great summer! I really think you and Brandon are adorable. Love your posts!

Dennis said...

It was not fun to see you in so much pain. But, you are an awesome wakeboarder. Brandon is cool. Love, Dad

Unknown said...

I want a Brandon....please help.

Unknown said...

OH MY....I'm SOOOO sorry! That is horrible! At least you were doing something cool when you got hurt ;) I always seem to get hurt doing REALLY dumb things! HAHA!! I hope you are doing ok!!! So I REALLY REALLY want to get together!!! DINNER SOON?!?!? Lets figure it out! Feel better SOON...LOVE YOU xoxo!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I love your Dad's comment: Brandon is cool! That is the hottest thing watching your man wake-board because when they are holding on to the rope their arms are so big! Love it! So sorry about your eardrum but I loved how brandon took care of you. Seriously when do we get to see you guys, (the dream team), in action?

Angela said...

First of all love the bed in the earlier post,....second time to check into rehab...sorry about the accident and more sorry you ditched me for August....bahwahhhhh....

Angela said...

oh guess what andrea from cheer usu's sister in law is serving her mission in our ward-she is a doll