14 July, 2010

The boyfriend Jean



Conversation with Brandon:

Me: "Look! What do you think of my new boyfriend jeans?"
Brandon: "Wait what? You think I can wear those jeans?
Me: "No silly they are just called boyfriend jeans. It's cause they look like your boyfriend's jeans."
Brandon: "Wait. So, you think those look like my jeans?"
Me: "Oh I don't know. It's just they are all stretchy and kinda baggy like you borrowed your boyfriend's jeans."
Brandon: "Oh let me show you stretchy jeans. My jeans..." He's about to start shuffling through his clothes to pull out his jeans just to prove how 'manly' HIS jeans are and they are nothing like the 'boyfriend jean' :).
Me: "Brandon, come on you have heard of this kind of jean, all the celebs are wearing them."
Brandon: "Really?"

We proceeded to look up 'celebs in boyfriend jeans' and this above is what we got. See! I am here to attest that they are SO comfortable and fun to wear. Chuck on the flip flops and you are ready as pie.

We decided to pose me like a celeb in the boyfriend jean. For some reason no one is ever sitting or standing still in the pictures with boyfriend jeans on. You have to be on the move if you are going to wear these puppies. Have you tried these? Go get a pair, they are a dream. Rosie recomended them to me with this statement "They are the best! It's like wearing sweats!"

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

love the boyf jeans. I was just hoping to see a pic of Brandon wearing them :)
You look smo!

ROSIE said...

You know you love them! Brandon would look hot in those . . .