09 July, 2010

Mona Mona Mona

Oh um..where should we go to celebrate our day off work?
How about Mona, Utah?
Get your friends together and go. It is a quick trip down south that you won't regret!
Let me tell you about Mona. You can rope swing the day away...
You can relax on rafts and soak in the rays... You can lay by the lake and and have a grand old time with your best friends...
How about a chicken wing for lunch? Only in Mona do you find a man on a pink raft with a dog on his belly...
Only in Mona does a little kid dress up like a moss head monster and hide in the bushes. He was holding his breath under water until I (the best culprit that he could find at the lake that day) was about to dive onto my raft...
Right then he JUMPED up out of the water and scared the daylights out of me!! It was the best part of his day I am sure. Clever little one. Becca and Karlee were out on rafts and said "Oh look how funny, that guy with the moss head scared that girl on the raft!" Then Joby says "ha ha ha..that is Heidi!"
After not trying to get wet, Beccs got conned into getting on the raft. She was on but 4 seconds when ace dumped her bones into the water! Tyyyyypppical boys!! Bombs away Joby...Bombs away! Holding on for dear life! Heidi "Ok everyone get together for a picture."

Everyone: crickets

Heidi "Ok whatever I'll just take a candid shot then."

This is what I got....
Mona Utah is a great time!
I highly suggest it. It kinda feels like you are in a small town movie when you are there. Whoever counts the most mullets wins!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That looks sooo fun! I wanna lay out on a raft! Can't wait to see u tonight :)

Richard and Emily said...

Hey! Mona looks so fun, I totally want to go!