01 August, 2010

Family reunion

Welcome to the 'Finenco' Family Reunion! Ok, this is just what Brandon likes to call it. However, it is really his 'adopted family' reunion.
It was an absolute blast!! Look at this big slip-n-slide behind Brandon and Nate.
Too bad this is a private place so we can't go back. It is so charming! Look at this cute barn where we ate dinner, made crafts and watched movies.
There was this cute lake with people paddling around and this big platform for.....
ZIP LINING!!!
So excited!!
So high in the sky...zipping into the..
lake!!
We also jumped off the platform
I love hanging out with girls this age. It reminds of when I was young and my brother's girlfriends would give me some attention and someone to look up to. It was the best!

Oh sweeties! Everyone has a good time at the FR! Even the bored faces are a good time :)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

so fun!! I wanna go to the next one :)

Alana said...

Tight - Looks like a dream!