28 August, 2010

Utah State Cheerleaders

TEN YEARS LATER!!!

When I made cheerleader up at USU I remember a bunch of frat guys at orientation laughing that I was going to be a cheerleader that coming year. They were like "Those cheerleaders are the biggest party girls ever!!"
I was all way nervous. Oh boy. Luckily, my year they chose 7 new DARLING AND AMAZING girls who all became my best friends! It was sooo fun to get so many of us together.
Drea was in town from Michigan with her BEST BABY EVER. For reals, she just sits there and goos around smiling and being cute. I was dying for her!
Lane lives with me and Kelly lives here in SLC and Linsey below lives in Logan.
GO * CLAP CLAP * UTAH STATE* CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

This is so funny- drea's sister in law is my ward on a mission here. We love her! Small world!

alana said...

OH BOY... 10 years later! Love all these girls, such a fun night.