30 August, 2010

Missing you

Is my life just about missing people right now? Do I miss Brandon? YES YES YES!!
Who else am I missing? My dear friend MICHE!

Her and her cute little family moved to Brazil a few weeks ago. They'll live there for a few years. I totally miss her because we've been through so much together including:
Hawaii living* Utah State dorm living * mission calls on the same day * mission dress shopping (eek)* I'll end on that high note :)

We had a fun BBQ at Katie's lovely house to say good bye to Miche.
Loved getting to see these girls! USU and Hawaii memories to the max!
Oh how I miss these arms wrapped around me! AAHH!
This is what Brandon has been up to when he is not working. Poor Brandon, just wake boarding on his own lake in his back yard :)
Ok ok back to Miche. The day that her family threw her a going away party I had harp lessons.

I'm in love with this family. This little one always tries on my shoes when I come over. It's the best!
Whenever I try to leave their house the little ones come out and beg to come with me. They are climbing in my car etc. So this week I thought, sure why not? So It told them they could come to Miche's Brazilian party. Tight!
This woman sitting across from us was staring at me for a few minutes while I was feeding the kids and what not and then she asks in a very confused/shocked voice

"Are these
your children??"
Ha! Yep, I have a 14 year old !

We all had a blast at the Brazilian going away party for Miche.
Miss you Miche. I hope Brazil appreciates and loves you as much as we all do!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

cute Miche! Seriously, Brandon has been gone for 10 years. YOu look hot :)

Kelsey said...

Wait a sec...love that pic of the gooer in shoes! so funny

alana said...

He has been gone for way too long. Cute post!

Miche said...

ha ha- you're the cutest!! I miss you too! I was at a store looking at clothes here and saw a florescent red dress and giggled to myself thinking about the dresses we took on our mission! :) So how long is your man going to be gone? He is so cute- I'm glad you're so happy.
Yes I am remembering the mission every day! I'll have to call you soon so we can chat and laugh about some of the randomness and of course the wonderful people. Beijos minha amiga linda.

Miche said...

ps. I was laughing at the brazilian party after you were done eating and had the little boy on your lap- you looked down at your skirt all covered in food and said, "Is this what it is like to have a kid?!!" ha ha. You got it!