26 October, 2010

What does this picture say?

Vegas baby! BEATLES OF LOVE STYLE!

Ragnar Relay...Vegas style! 190 miles. Creative team names. Run. Eat. Rest. Run. Laugh. Eat. Run. Rest. Wish you never came. Loving that you came. Run. Eat. Run. Rest. Finish!!
Oh boy! Some team of boys thinking they are funny. Ok, it was quite funny.
The DREAM team! Members: An army sergeant, a bishop and 3 girl return missionaries. It was great!
Bon Jovi for life!
Is this shirt straight from the 80's? Yes!!
Doin the work!!!
It's time to "Llevar la carta" (pick up the slack). Trace's brother-in-law who had die hard trained for this race woke up that morning at 2:30 am throwing up with the flu. We had to do the honors of splitting up his first leg of the run before we got a fill in. And when I mean split, I mean she ran 3 miles and I ran 2 :)

"I'm a wild Burrow and I will come out to see all the runners. It's Brilliant!" (He is an English Burrow obviously) :)
Brandon came to see me finish the race and instead of resting after the long run...we hit up "the city that never sleeps!"
It was so fun that Brandon's two best friends were in Vegas as well and I got to finally meet the infamous "Jeff Taylor".
It's my girl's birthday! Get her some Tiramisu! We didn't know what was in it before we were almost done. Oops a daisies.
Homer moved from Springfield to Vegas!
DOH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Heids. It looks so warm- where did the sun go? So I have never met Brandon- are you kidding me?! It's time.

Kelsey said...

I'm peeing bout the donkey..burrow whatevs :) Of course you ran your guts out!