26 October, 2010

Brandon's Baptism

Brandon was baptized 8 years ago today. This was the spot he was baptized in. The mountains in Alpine. He had seen in church movies that people got baptized in rivers or lakes so he chose this spot and told the missionaries "I'm getting baptized tomorrow. You can come if you want!"
His joining the church has not only changed his life but mine as well. I love that we can always related so well on spiritual matters. His excitement and fire for the gospel constantly helps and inspires me. I am so happy you made this decision to be baptized 8 years ago today. I'm so happy your best friend could baptize you and you have that special bond. I am constantly amazed by your missionary work you do daily and spirit that you bring to a room. The church is blessed to have you in it!

2 comments:

ROSIE said...

Your making me tear up! What a beautiful spot. That is so awesome that his best friend got to do it.
When the time comes my kids are getting baptized in a beautiful spot too!

Kelsey said...

AWESOME :)