29 November, 2010

You've made it in life

I feel like I SHOULD be blogging about how much snow we got yesterday and how Alana's car looked like it had been sitting outside buried for a month this morning.

Or I should be blogging about how my nephew Chase is now taller that me and Hillary can now out drive me...congrats!! :)
Or I should be blogging about how we spent Thanksgiving in New Hampshire with the family and it was a blast!
BUT all I want to blog about today is going to work in your sweats!! It's the smartest plan. I don't know what got into me but one day I thought if I tucked my nighttime wear into my boots I could pull it off. I wore a cute jacket/ sweater thing on top and I got like 3 compliments at work on how cute I looked. Sweet! It seemed that the jacket totally overcompensated the sweats! That day probably shouldn't have happened because I've found myself wearing sweats at least once a week these days. It's just so nice on those cold snowy days... coz to the max!
Mergs saw me one day in my new attire and laughed and said "I say if you can wear those around in public for the day then you know that you have made it in life!"

Ha ha. Yep:) Ok...next post I'll get to NH and Boston time. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVIN the JAMMIES!!! Your so stinkin cute! I LOVE to read your blog :) Are you coming to my CRAVE party next week?!? I sure hope so...I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see your cute face! XOXO

ROSIE said...

Love the baggie "leggings"! Can't wait to see you this weekend :)

Kelsey said...

That is in STYLE my friend! People are wearing them with stilletos. Swear. You are so hip :)


http://www.examiner.com/runway-fashion-in-harrisburg/sweat-pants-on-the-runway

Breanne Simpson said...

sounds like the mish! Wearing our sweats under our skirts! LOVE IT! yep- smart plan! HAHAHHA!

Miche said...

Oh my goodness- you are totally reminding me of the time I was at the outlets and I tried on some totally comfortable red pj pants at Gap. I exclaimed to Lee, "Oh my gosh- these are so comfy and cute! I swear I could even wear them with a black shirt and black sandals and wear them to work!" (totally serious). Um ya- my husband still teases me about that. No Miche- pajama pants are pajama pants.
So you know I am totally supportive in the sweatpant plan but I'm afraid Lee is contrary! :) ha ha.
Let's get together this holiday season friend!!