22 February, 2011

Family in town

Instead of the annual ski pictures I put up every year when Brian and his family come into town, I'll put up some of the new family pics!
We haven't had an updated picture of the family since the one where I am holding Norman the cat. Oh you know the one!
LOVING Hillary and can't believe she is 16! She is such a fun girl and I just want to hang out with her all the time. One night after skiing we sat up giggling until all hours of the night and fell asleep on the floor by the fire. That's my kind of camping.
We took a shot of the WHOLE family but I believe that it is under construction at the moment (photoshop). Coming soon...
Mom and dad so cute. I like that saying
"All because two people fell in love."

2 comments:

Karlee Christiansen said...

Too hot. That was the first thing I saw when I went to your house was the cat family portrait. I thought oh boy.

Kelsey said...

Love the pix. I am dying about the pic with norman. Remember that lace collar on your dress? :) he he
CLASSIC.