27 October, 2009

And the birthday celebrations begin!

It all started on
SATURDAY NIGHT:  

Ace threw me a birthday party at his house!  It's so fun because it has an amazing view.  We had lots of food, a DJ and fun.  
Me, Alana and Ace with our new friend who just got drafted to the Jazz.  I forgot his name but watch for him next year.

Rock stars for life!!!


And a cute nurse!

I even got a BIRTHDAY CAKE that was made out of cup cakes.  It was great. Thank you!
As you can see some interesting costumes showed up to the party.  My favorite story was when this guy brought his GIANT BOA SNAKE!!!!  Good one!  What the?  It was just wrapped around his shoulders as part of his costume.  THEN, all the sudden it started smelling and the room cleared.  Come to find out, the giant Boa decided to take a BIG DUMP ON THE FLOOR!  GOOOOD OOONNEEE!!!  We were dying!  
So as I'm sitting there trying to decided who is going to clean it up, this little girl dressed as a FRENCH MAIDE waddles on over and starts cleaning up the crap.  It was so funny!  I told my dad this story and he laughed for like an hour, I swear.  

Then the party got broken up by the cops.  People were parking in front of driveways.  No bueno.
Thanks Ace and Mike and company!  I have known these guys since Hawaii days.  I'm so lucky to have such great friends in my life.  
Having my birthday right by Halloween has always been so fun!  I love the spirit of Halloween and all the fun costumes people come up with.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like a blast.....a little too much info with the BOA!

Kelsey said...

peeing about the french maid and DEN! Your outfit turned out cute :) Had the best time last night for your bday...toast!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Anonymous said...

I am such a bad friend- I can't believe I forgot your birthday! I am glad you had a fun party though. You guys are rocking your costumes. It was so fun talking to you today.l