17 January, 2010

Angela Hughes Photography

If you are just glancing over these pictures, you should know that Becca and I are not getting married, YET anyways.  
My sister in law started a photography business in New Hampshire where she shoots some amazing photos.  While she was out here in Utah she shot some bridal pics of Becca and I for wedding advertisement.  We had a great time and she did a wonderful job.  Here are a few sneak peaks of her work.  



We just went around North Salt Lake shooting at random places.  She was so fun to pose for because she just told us to laugh and have fun.  Um ok, we can do that!! :)







Beccs and I were dying because we saw the cover of 'Bride Wars' last night at Blockbuster and we were like "That is us!!"  We didn't even mean to but our dresses were WAY similar to those girls.  Too bad my hair wasn't back to blonde for the shoot!



So anyways, go check her out at Angelahughesphotography.com
  Thanks Ang, we had a BLAST!!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are the beautiful pictures I've ever seen. I seriously wish that I was that pretty of a bride!!!
I'm so sorry about the other night. My children were being ridiculous! Anyway, I bought some skin care stuff for you. My mom's just waiting for the order to arrive. Call me when you get a sec, and HOPEFULLY my kids will let me talk!!!

ROSIE said...

Those look awesome! Good job Angela!!

Kelsey said...

You and Beccs will be gorgeous brides! I love all the smiles and laughs. I swear mine are all serious heebs faces. So terrible!!!!!
You look amazing as a bride. I wonder how many proposals you'll get from these pics :)
LOVE YOU LONG TIME NOONER

alana said...

You guys look amazing and i love the photography. Love it!

Phil and Jill Porter said...

Beautiful!!! You guys are amazing! I never got any bridals, maybe next time Angela is in town she could do mine? Two years later, it's cool.

I love you guys!

Miche said...

Turned out great! :) I can just picture you and Becca later on the sofas like Monica and Phoebe on friends- just veggin' out in wedding dresses! :) ha!
Did you get Danni's back to my mom? I'm sure if you wanted to drop it by I could just give you the code again.
Beijos.