11 January, 2010

I can barely move

Brian and his family are in town for the annual ski trip!  
This is me smiling BEFORE we hit the mountain.  I taught my kick box class for the first time in 3 weeks (Christmas/new years breaks) and we did 800 lunges and squats and arms etc.  So add that with boarding the next day, let's just say I am pretty sore!  ps thanks Rose for coming to the class!  It's so fun to have friends come :)
I love little Elizabeth!
Our friend Gary Nate skis with us every year.  He is Angela's dads friend who also happens to film for Warren Miller ski films.  Try keeping up with him for the day!  Whoa.  We love Gary!

And we love SNOW BASIN!!
I can't even stand how cute she is.
Best dad EVER!


We even got my cute mom up skiing.  She won 2nd place in the Utah ski competition when she was in college.  I'll brag for her!  She still rocks on the skis!  

Lizzy and Noah killin' it :)
Doing what we do best..CHILLIN in the luxurious lodge!  Feels soooo good to warm up and eat!!

LOVE this pic.
Elizabeth going NUTS on the fries :)  Smart!

Your know your tired when you fall asleep on the couch while eating trail mix (my fav).  What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Bri and Ang's fam is darling! I love that Mo is a superstar on skis :)
You look hot as always. I don't even wanna talk about your lunge fest during your class!!!!!
Call and let's resched :*(

Kelsey said...

so cute of you and Beccs at the top! I LOVE it!
Quiet.